Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting ready for an Indian Wedding

Some dear friends of mine will be getting married next month, so I had to go shopping for a dress. Since it will be a multi-cultural wedding, I wanted something that had some color because I know the Indian Sari's are just amazing!!

This is what I found:


I think I look freaking awesome in that dress. I don't know that I see 180 pounds there, so I'm totally geeked out over this dress.

I've been a terrible Zumba-er this week. I think I'm coming down with a cold or something, because my head has been killing me all week. It's hard to get excited and motivated to go bounce around to Zumba when you head is killing you. But I'm determined to go tonight. Then tomorrow Jerry (Zumba instructor) is doing a master class that's 2-hours long!!! Insane, but I want to try it...even if I crap out half way through, I might surprise myself. Gonna take lots of water and probably a protein bar to keep me going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment