Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Down a pants size

I survived a 2-hour Zumba class on Saturday. Around the one hour mark, I switched to drinking water mixed with Gatorade and I think that helped. According to Jerry (instructor) the class would burn anywhere from 1000-1500 calories. INSANITY, but I did it...and had a great little nap later that day.

I am running into a problem with Zumba and Weight Watchers.... I'm usually not hungry after Zumba, but wake up the next morning absolutely ravenous! It's throwing off my points. Given my diagnosed OCD, I end up freaking out when I have only 4 points left by 3pm...thinking I might switch to classic calorie counting, but I'm not sure yet. With exercise, I know my body tones up and slims down, but I know the weight loss could go faster if I get the eating thing down, just not sure what the best option is for me.........

In other fun news, I needed new pants for work and ended up going down a size in pants. Yea me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment