Friday, October 8, 2010

What up Eeyore?

Forgive me, I'm feeling moody - it's Faux-TOM time(I have an IUD, so don't experience traditional TOM's, so I call it Faux-TOM). Couple that with the fact that I'm in the throes of a massive website redesign for work, have been battling some insomnia, and have the wedding to go to, I'm a little all over the place right now.

One of my friends is currently using a personal trainer that she adores, so I'm thinking of checking her out. I don't like just having the accountability, I NEED that accountability. I haven't been to my Zumba classes in 2 weeks because the girls that I was going with dropped out. It's ridiculous and a totally lame excuse, but it's how I operate when it comes to exercise. I DID buy the Zumba DVD's and do them 3 x's a week, but it's not as intense as the classes.

Trying to balance an active social life with friends, kickstarting a dating life, work, keeping my place cleam AND trying to lose weight is a crapload of stuff to do. But I want to be healthy...above losing weight...I want to be able to feel good.

As for dating: I'm blaming the colder weather (yes, 80 is cold for Houston!!) on the sudden interest from the male population. I've gone on some really nice dates lately with guys that are really interesting. Still not feeling that spark with any of them, but I enjoy viewing my options :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment