Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction

1:29 P.M. I head to the ladies room and unzip my pants.....and I hear a rip. I literally stood there in the woman's stall not comprehending what had just happened. These weren't even tight pants...like I had complete room and they were even baggy on me...yet I could now see all of my yellow lace thong panties....WHAT DO I DO?!

My height played a factor in that I'm wearing a long cowl neck sweater, so I just pulled it as low as I could, hoping that perhaps I could sneak back to my office and find a needle and thread, or at the very least, a stapler to survive the rest of the day. Um...no. I could feel the wind near my hoo-ha. So I dart to my office, grab my purse, run down a flight of stairs (again...feeling the wind) and out the back door of my office. Make it to my car, call boss to say I had a pants malfunction and would be right back. Managed to head home and put on another pair of pants and return to work, with hopefully no one catching a glimpse.

As soon as I got back to my desk, I looked up the schedule for Zumba and my lace undies-wearing-booty is heading to class tonight at 7:30. No freaking excuses.

At last post, I was considering going to a personal trainer....I met with her, but here's my issue, she wants to meet 3 times a week, at $40 a pop, that's $120 a week/$480 a month?! Ok, people, I make a comfortable salary...but I can NOT justify $500 a month on personal training, geez, my cousin who was a competitive body builder was paying that much to be in competition shape!! Jeeezus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment