Friday, December 17, 2010

Boot off, Workouts Back on!

The boot was removed, ankle still has some sore-ness....in fact I've yet to be able to wear a pair of high-heel shoes, but I'm slowly easing into that. I've managed 3 yoga classes - which is a miracle cause I HATE yoga.

Last week my friends and I exchanged our Secret Santa gifts. I acted like an 8-year-old overwhelmed with joy when I recieved:



Much love to my friend Rochelle for this. I'm such a huge music fiend, combine that with my love of my Wii and bam! Pure joy! I've managed to do this in workout mode every day this week. Sometimes only for 3-4 songs, twice I've managed to go for an hour. I am determined to get a high score on Tina Turner's Proud Mary, haha.

Because I've managed this amount of workout, I'm going to attempt Zumba tomorrow at 10 am. My cousin Dana (physical therapist) recommeded I get a light-weight ankle brace to wear during class. Here's hoping I can get back to daily classes.

I'm also in desperate need of grocery staples. My veggies come from a co-op but I'm completely out of milk, cheese and olive oil. Off to make a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment